src

Friday 6 July 2012

Lewis Watsons' Mini Encore

Posted by Lauren Marion at 7/06/2012 11:49:00 pm
Who were your favourite celebrities when you were younger?
I loved the Back Street Boys, but Hear Say was the first ever single I bought. Peter Schmiechel was my favourite footballer, if that counts?


What genre of music can't you stand?
Dubstep, definitely.


If your house was on fire and you could save one thing, what would it be? (Excluding living things, of course!)
It would either be my guitar or my macbook because my life is on my macbook. I could always get another guitar I guess... so I'll save my macbook.


If you could play a venue anywhere in the world, where would it be?
It would probably have to be Australia, if somebody told me right now "you're going to die in two days, where do you want to go?" it would be Australia. I was never a huge fan of Home and Away but I used to watch and think 'wow, I want to be there'.


If today was your last, how would you spend it?
One day...hmm...I would probably eat a lot of Chinese food, I love Chinese food.


If you were a biscuit, which would you be?
Custard cream 100% or a malted milk, I just love them. I'd like people to enjoy me as much as I enjoy them.



1 comments:

Lily on 4 August 2012 at 08:22 said...

Awesome post, I want to check out a couple of your other messages. Thank you!

mini fan

Post a Comment

 

Hearts & Minds of a New Generation Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos