src

Wednesday 13 March 2013

A Little Update...

Posted by Lauren Marion at 3/13/2013 07:45:00 pm
Hello dearest loyal bloggy readers,

I'm really sorry that I haven't written anything for this blog since my Christmas article (wow, that sounds even longer now that I'm typing it). I've got some really cool ideas for some new articles and a couple of rough drafts but I've had no time to pursue them.

Apparently trying to manage all of my schoolwork and write a blog is actually rather difficult. The Spanish curriculum is very harsh and time consuming, not to mention trying to keep up with the language at the same time. Every exam I do is very important as it contributes to my overall term mark for the subject, failing more than 2 means repeating the year, eek!

I hope you can forgive me and I promise that soon I will have more articles than you can shake a stick at, although I'm not really sure why you'd want to do that... If you're still struggling to find that forgiveness in your heart, here's a cute picture of my cat Rudolfo:

Besos,
Lauren x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Hearts & Minds of a New Generation Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos